Moto Guzzi SBS Brake Pads HF/HS Compounds
HS - front. The perfect combination of fade free brake performance, brake feel and thermal stability, especially
developed for sport riding and high loads from heavy motorcycles.
The HS lining is rotor friendly, the performance is stable under dry as well as wet conditions and no thermal bedding-in is required. Recommended for new generation high performance, sports, touring and custom motorcycles which are originally equipped with sinter metal brake pads.
For example Honda CBR & VT, Kawasaki ZX & VN, Suzuki GSX-R & VL. Yamaha YZF & XV and Harley Davidsons.
HF - Ceramic.
- OE replacement compound for bikes with non-sintered pads
- Designed for commuters, general-purpose street and cruiser bikes
- Ceramic compound offers long pad life, low dust and low brake disc/rotor wear
- Excellent, consistent performance in wet and dry conditions
- NUCAP NRS technology secures a mechanical and indestructible bonding of the compound
- Innovative noise-reduction technology for high comfort and low development of noise
LS - rear. Sinter metal brake lining LS for the rear brake with high thermal stability which in combination with HS for the front brake provides the necessary and expected brake performance. To avoid excessive braking of the rear wheel, the friction level of the LS lining is adjusted to match the friction characteristics of the HS lining, according to the concept of the originally equipped sinter metal brake pads.
Price as always is per caliper
Please note all products will come in the new packaging