Aprilia Discs & Pads
The “Disc Wave®” represents the best example of research and development by Galfer. Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content. There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user. Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would. For over 50 years, Galfer have supplied original equipment and aftermarket brake discs and pads to both automotive and motorcycle industries. The very latest manufacturing technology and high quality materials are employed to ensure consistent quality and high performance.
- Lower weight of the unsprung masses.
- More braking power.
- Better heat dissipation.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Less tendency to warp.
- Maintains cleaner the contact surface pad-disc.
- Improve and personalize the motorcycle esthetic.
- Anodized or chromed high resistance aluminium (7075 T6 - 6082 T6) or stainless steel (AISI 420) carrier.